Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Snow Day

After a week of 60 degree sunny weather (which was very nice, but quite strange due to the fact that it is December), this past Saturday morning I awoke to a wonderful sight outside my window.



The rest of the morning was spent in my favorite way possible-eating a leisure breakfast of eggs, cranberry bread and coffee with good company. My sister and I would do this all the time over the summers and breaks from school back home. Then, Beth who LOVES snow, insisted we go on a walk around the neighborhood and enjoy the pleasantly falling snow. How could I say no? It looked so white and fluffy falling from the sky. So off we went! Here are some snapshots from our little adventure.









This is a shot of the outside of my house, or should I say mansion. It's so HUGE!

It finally feels like winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers