I am currently sitting in the airport in front of the gate where my flight will be taking off from in 3 hours. I am SO EXCITED to go home! I can enjoy the company of family and friends and be with these people for 1 1/2 weeks! I get to take a physical as well as mental break from work and RHHP and everything Baltimore. Oh how great the sound of that!
In light of going home to Ohio for the holidays, the ladies at work were so nice this morning when I said goodbye and I do look forward to seeing them again, but that will come soon enough so I can wait. Also, Anita my wonderful best friend from work, was so generous and insisted she take me to the airport. To add to the kindness and dearness she has shown me, this morning I presented her with a plate of decorate sugar cookies and Christmas card. She was so touched by this, and I wish I could have given her more for everything she's done for me (such as give me way more money that is necessary for lunch at an airport) since I've been here. She is a wonderful woman and I am very glad to know her!
I have been in the best mood all day because the anticipation of the holidays is about to breach and I will be in the center of it all. Everything I've been looking forward too for the past month is coming true! Oh joy!!
Now, I will pass the time by watching the end of Season 3 of LOST.
Merry Christmas to all and Happy Holidays!!!!
Wednesday, December 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment