I have work to do. But, it’s Friday. Not a good combination for production.
Currently, I have my iPod playing a short playlist of 4 songs that I can’t get out of my head.
1. Priscilla Ahn-Dream
2. Pomplasmoose-Single Ladies Cover
3. Avett Brothers-Laundry Room
4. Mumford & Sons-Awake My Soul
Very good soundtrack for my life right now, and inspiring enough to keep me going. Give it a listen if you haven’t already.
Took a walk this morning to the nearest Starbucks to use my gift card that was graciously sent to me from my Franklin Avenue friends back in Ohio. Thanks ladies! It was nice to be able to leave the office for a bit. But I’ve come to the already-known-conclusion that the regular coffee sold at Starbucks is not the best, but still does the trick in providing enough caffeine to get one through the day…or morning. They do much better with their lattes and frappes. Next time.
I’ve gotten into the TV series LOST, and hope to get caught up with the whole thing by Feb. 2 when season 6 starts. I’ve finished 3 episodes as of now. Wish me luck!
I’m excited about upcoming events in the next week. Tonight we get to hang with our LPC (local project coordinator) at her house and just relax. Then, tomorrow’s supposed to be sunny so sitting on our balcony, drinking coffee and reading a book is a must in the afternoon. Sunday evening we’re having a Thanksgiving potluck with all of the housemates, members for the church and friends of all. I’m looking forward to hear what everyone’s thankful for.
And in less than one week’s time, T-giving will be happening! I am so excited to see my friends Carrie and Annie Yoder!! They are some of the best people ever, and I couldn’t think of a more appropriate group to spend this holiday with.
Oh what a random smattering of blessings there are to be happy about!
My battery life is waning. These 4 songs may have to continue to play in my head for the rest of the day…
Friday, November 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment