Where to start, I don't know if I'm sure but here goes. I want to write and update everyone, but so much is going on its hard to keep track of it all!
So, work is becoming what it is-work. It's routine and gets boring and I feel the afternoon slump happen. Sometimes it even strikes early and continues until after I'm home again. Following a schedule is ok, but having a set amount of time pass before I finish this year makes things a little tough. Luckily, T-giving is fast approaching! Also apart from holiday breaks there are perks to working where I do. I really enjoy the Adult GED class I help out with and have made a best friend who's a retired woman that now volunteers twice a week. Her name's Anita and her desk sits perpendicular to mine. She takes care of me by buying me lunch and coffee and telling me about her life with a social work background and what she's done and how she spoils her nieces and nephews. She really is a great lady and I do love her dearly, not just because she buys me things but because she is a joy to talk to. We planned the staff Halloween party, and are now going to help work on the Holiday party coming up in December. That should be fun, she's great at planning parties and talking to everyone she sees while always being so nice.
I was thinking I'd add more to this post, but instead I think I'll keep it at that. Here's to Anita, my new bff.
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment