Some thoughts I've been having recently include, but are not limited to:
How much I love cupcakes. Patching my new/old bike's tire all by myself at a new-found Co-op called Velocipede. Regularly cleaning the bathroom is really important. Yoga is a great way to relax, but I still prefer Zumba as a form of exercise. I have too many books waiting to be read. Along with that, various art projects have been started but aren't near completion due lack of motivation or time to finish. I would love to live in an urban setting again once I'm ready to settled down and get a "real" job. I probably won't make a ton of money in my life time and I wish I were ok with that. My hair isn't growing fast enough. I internalize a lot of things, and I really like my introverted ways. I have discovered, changed and learned so much about myself in the first 6 months of being a year-long volunteer than I did in 4 years of college. Life after Baltimore - meaning anything - will be so much easier. I don't think I'm exaggerating this statement.
These thoughts in my head make me really happy.

They make me happy too! Love you!
ReplyDeletePS I'm glad we became friends here! muah