Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I AM THANKFUL FOR...

I would just like everyone to know that tonight at our community night, Kristin passed out little squares of paper and said to write 5 things we are thankful for. I will say right now that I didn't write family and friends, not that I'm not thankful for you people. Without any of you I don't know who or where I'd be in life. You are so much a part of who I am and I just wouldn't be the same without you. But, this time I wanted to write what I was really thankful for because family and friends are always mentioned (for good reason). Anyway, after that disclaimer here they are:

1. Anita
2. Art projects/drawing
3. My blogs and their fans
4. LOST
5. Support and affirmation from others.

This was based on my day/week and I believe it's very fitting.

Also, I'm leaving tomorrow to go skiing for the first time ever!! I am very excited about this new adventure, and will let you all know how it goes.

1 comment:

  1. LOST lol! I don't watch that show but i actually watched part of the season openner. Said is alive. is that significant in some way?

    ReplyDelete

Followers