I get to work this morning after being home sick for 1 1/2 days, and find I don't have much to do. My work load really depends on others and what they have available for me, and today was just one of those lazy days. Here is the schedule of my day in the office once I arrived at my desk:
-Check emails/blogs/current and future weather/eat a bagel
-Chat with Anita for a while about weather/Netty Pots/remedies for colds
-Took one sip of crappy coffee
-Noticed the brand name of the toilet paper used in our bathroom is "Confidence"
-Asked a few questions about data analysis
-Responded to everyone asking how I felt with "I sound worse than I feel"
-Ate a very messy burrito for lunch
-Enjoyed a staff January Birthdays Celebration
-Mapped out a potential post-VS road trip
-Took a walk with Anita to deliver cakes and get OJ and pop from McD's
-Listened to people tell me I looked tired and should go home
-Had some information about Zodiac signs explained to me by other co-workers
After this long and stressful day at work, I made my way to the grocery store and picked up a few items and am now home. If only work would always be like this minus the sickness.
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment