After that last, heavier blog, I thought I'd share a little about how summer has been progressing for me. Even thought the Summer Equinox has yet to arrive, the fireflies are out, humidity is at it's highest along with the temperature, swimming is a top priority and ice cream/snow balls/anything cold is much appreciated. Summer is here in my book.
Festivals and fun events are popping up everywhere and the joy of sunshine and breezes are making my days bearable against the heat wave that never seems to leave, even if it pours. Despite the ever increasing thermometer, dressing up in costumes and gallivanting the streets has been a thrill for the past while. I want to share some pictures of what's been happening recently. Again, I will take suggestions of any new dress up ideas that anyone has, thank you. Also a reminder to those faithful patrons of my blog, some of these fabulous photos can be viewed on my other blog found here.
Here goes:
'Tea Party' themed going away party for fellow DC volunteer. Mock Sarah Palin and pre-birth daughter Bristol.In most recent dress up endeavors, HonFest. Leopard print, pink flamingos, bee hive hair dos', blue eye shadow, hot pink boas and the kitschiest weekend around!




Beth looks so much like my friend Claire! (the one she met)
ReplyDeleteand you look smashing
both of you