1. Self understanding and knowledge. Could have happened anywhere else, but still appreciated.
2. What poverty and hate really look like. Both sad and scary things.
3. What independence tastes like.
4. And that community living is easier said than done.
5. Living on $50 a month is very difficult.
6. How hard working full time is.
7. But with that, how to be teachable and responsible.
8. How God works without me knowing or noticing. God is much more real than I knew.
9. That admitting to hard situations is freeing. It still sucks but allowing myself to be cynical is important.
10. Rats need a place to live, too.
Wow Baltimore. Thanks for the memories, but it's past time to be gone. I'll take what I've learned and try practicing them in my daily living while in Ohio again. Oh, Ohio. We'll see how this goes.
So ends the barf sandwich chapter of my life. Now begins another. I'll be starting a new blog, and add a post with the new link. To all the fans of my large international audience, I hope you've enjoyed yourselves this year.

No comments:
Post a Comment