Time crawls like a sloth. I'm waiting to finish, feeling so unsettled.
The future is unclear, but the present is muddled.
Unintentional rhyming is happening. Change can be good, I know that's true. But being in the middle of something that should be over, is too difficult for me to take head on. I need to leave. All the new people are here, starting work soon and taking over my space. I feel invaded and displaced. I only have 1.5 weeks left in this place, but it's 1.5 weeks too long. Even the littlest things are stressing me out-not having plans made each day until I leave. I want to keep myself busy and occupied. It's unhealthy, but at least I'm aware, right?
I'll make it through. 1.5 weeks isn't that long. But still, long enough.
I'm being so melodramatic.
Saturday, August 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment