Wednesday, July 28, 2010

5 More Weeks

With 5 weeks left of Baltimore time, and recently returning from a vacation in Ohio (that’s right-Ohio) where friends and family members abound, I am pretty read y to be done here. But alas, 5 more weeks wait to be completed before that can happen. Now I’m very much thinking about my next steps and adventures. A few opportunities have arisen, but definitely nothing concrete. However, this does bring me some comfort knowing that others are looking out and want to help me readjust to life after volunteering. There’s still a lot to do that I’ve put off, but I’ll get around to it.


Still, there are 5 more weeks.

2 comments:

  1. 5 more weeks! let's change that to 5 more sock monkeys. every week take a weird picture of you and sock monkey in some awesome spot in Baltimore.
    so no it's not 5 more weeks. it's five more sock monkeys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a clever idea! That's why we are friends. And I will post it on my photoblog!!! Yippee!!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers